Friday, September 29, 2006
although these weeks have been trying, the key to my enjoyment in Life ( be it studies, school and everything else) : Jesus. It's comforting to know, whatever happens Daddy God is always there and He resides in our hearts. One of my cg brothers Daryl was sharing with me yesterday and he reminded me that for us, the beloved prince and princess of Christ are blessed wherever we are, be it anywhere. What more, people around us will be impacted because of what Christ is like in our lives. I suppose that is what I can do to overcome that annoying pest in class, just let God deal with it. Each day, new revelations are unfolding in front of my eyes and its just cool beyond words. How bad things may be, I know that the good that is promised by God will be given.School's been great I suppose, the lectures and tutorials are getting more and more interesting. The degree somewhat may lead me to question things abt my faith but nonetheless, the Truth in His Word. There my strength and wisdom lies. Nothing will bring me down cause I've the maker of the Universe as my Father! hahhaas.This Song just touches me each time I listen to it. The words jumps out at me and remembering the issues that Ps Prince shared. Daddy God is really so so so good. Reminds me of a song I used to sing in primary school " God, You're So Good" . Man, my walk with God is simply nostagic. Many times. Nostagic because the revelation of His Love for me is seen in another dimension. Now I understand what it means the personal relationship or walk with Him. And the level of intimacy He knows each of our every need and most of all, He knows you inside out. How's that? Cool right? hahahs. The Song!!Deeperby Hillsong Unitedalbum: Look To You (2005)Light to menLove of GodHealing for the wounded heartLike a child quiet my soulHear Your voice surround me LordJesus, hold me into Your heartInto Your heartLord my soul delightsAnd I know You hear my prayerTake me deeper LordGlorious Son to You I shall bowBow my knee, bow my willCherished by the strong and the weakHumble hearts shall hear You speakAnd by Your love Lord You opened my heartNow Your light will shine alwaysBy Your Word Lord Your promise secureAnd my soul will live alwaysTake me deeper Lord
Priscilla rejoices in this foolishness. 6:15 PM