I try for happiness in the midst of these emptiness.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006


today's lecture is just thought-provoking.
the lecturer's right about the lecture, it is something that we do unconsciously and now what we've been doing so far has been identified and given literary names.
hahaa.
it seems like eureka.
everything made alot of sense.

here's a song which i really enjoy.
its the tune that's catchy,
the intended meaning that's hidden in the lyric.
im not sure.
just enjoying it as a song of entertainment.

Dishwalla
"Counting Blue Cars lyrics"

Must of been mid afternoon

I could tell by how far the child’s shadow stretched out and
He walked with a purpose
In his sneakers, down the street
He had, many questions
Like children often do
He said,’tell me all your thoughts on god? ’’
tell me am I very far? ’

Must of been late afternoon
On our way the sun broke free of the clouds
We count only blue cars
Skip the cracks, in the street
And ask many questions
Like children often do
We said,’tell me all your thoughts on god? ’’
cause I would really like to meet her.
And ask her why we’re who we are.
Tell me all your thoughts on god,
Cause I am on my way to see her.
So tell me am I very far -
Am I very far now? ’

Its getting cold picked up the pace
How our shoes make hard noises in this place
Our clothes are stained
We pass many, cross eyed people
And ask many questions
Like children often do
’tell me all your thoughts on god? ’
cause I would really like to meet her.
And ask her why we’re who we are.

Tell me all your thoughts on god?
’cause I am on my way to see her.
So tell me am I very far?
’Am I very far now
Am I very far now
Am I very far now


now, it is considered LITERARY or Non-LITERARY?
hahhahas.




-knocked out-

Priscilla rejoices in this foolishness. 11:33 PM

+Me+
Prissie- 20 - daddy God's beloved =) loves music. rock.mainstream.alternative.comtemporary.heavy. emo.indie.junk.grunge. loves reading + literature. loves family + friends. wants to you to meet MY BEST FRIEND* the one who sweeps me off my feet. the one who loved unconditionally. most of all eternally. His name? ---Jesus *=)

+Darrlinks+
joAn ^0^
richard
kiki
addy
Jiehua
Jesslyn
Francis(Sajc)
Carolyn Tay
Frawley ^^
Aaron
Vanessa aka Nessie
Kabetha aka KaY
Terence aka MooMoo
Princess Tin
Heng Tin
Mabs ^^
munster

+Getty Images
ChristianGuitar webby
Lifehouse
lit notes
Planet Shakers
Radical Angel
The Ataris
The Juliana Theory
Design

+Missing+
11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003
01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007


*astoria*
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)