aching arm. rusty strokes.
Sore is what i feel now.
I'm practically aching the whole of my right side. The right arm hurts from all the whacking and hitting. I'm not exactly a good player, just able to play and enjoy leisure badminton.
Bleahs.
That shows how much I have become as a result from not exercising. The body starts to ache and yeah, but it feels good, being refreshed and all from all that exercising. Went to play badminton with a couple of guitar people and I must say, they are good! Super good man. It was scary, standing at the court across, feeling the "wooosh" and wind from the shuttlecork that flew past my head, just missing my face by a few inches. you literally freeze at that point of time.
Anyhow, had a great time with them and later went to Jo's house.
Haha, we continued " Stand Up!" and it was really at the most exciting part now. Ken-Ken ask the character of Anne Suzuki to be his girlfriend and the most incredible part was Anne Suzuki's Make over!! She looked so gorgeous! Just that I felt Nino is so dumb and naive at this point cause Anne Suzuki dropped so many hints and he's just oblivious!! man felt like slapping him. Then again, its just a show. Well I hoped Ken-Ken(Yamapi- not sure if that's the spelling..anyhow..) and Anne Suzuki's character get together at the end but the spoiler part comes with Nino finally realised, he also like the girl. Argh! I still think Ken-Ken and Anne Suzuki's character are more compatible cause the girl is cute and the guy is good-looking! ( Jo said this and i totally agreed with her on this)
Had a great time man. Left with 2 discs and I think that's about 2~3 more episodes. yay! Then we will move on to another movie man! cant wait.
Been listening alot to love ballads lately. There's this air of lovely-doveyness that I'm feeling now. No idea when it started but I really liked it. Feeling so loved and all, its sweet! Still waiting for him* and I know God's choice is always the best for me. Cant wait for that day to arrive!