I try for happiness in the midst of these emptiness.

Sunday, November 07, 2004


weee! officially started by holidays today. its been great so far. went out till 12 plus yesterday. i wasnt tired but my tummy is so bloated that i cant sleep!! goodness! now i know NEVER to eat fast food after 12 am. it makes you rather hyper and yeah needless to say you cant sleep. slept at 4 am after a good sharing with jerrome online. well i'm quite sad cause i missed campus again. they have invited me numerous times but i turned down again and again. hopefully i can make it the next time!!

well the sharing with jerrome has been indeed enriching every single time. its like God's like speaking to me thru him. everytime i learn something new about God's amazing love for me and its just a whole new revelation revealed! its just really i dont know how to describe me definitely a COOL feeling! *:)

these days i'm losing my temper more easily. i dont like that change in me. i detest that! :( maybe in other areas i'm more relaxed and leaving to God to provide. esp for 'him' i have learnt to accept how things are between us. probably its simply we have nothing to talk about and keeping quiet would be the best way to avoid any unecessary misunderstandings again. oh yea for lance. he's found someone new. oh well i was alittle sad but now i'm happy for him :) at least he's more ok these days..hehe

i cant wait for the camp to come!!! lolx :)

alrighty ending my blog with another song again.. as usual


Artist:
Cool Hand Luke
Album:
The Fires Of Life
Song:
Cinematic

The other night I had a dream
It unfolded to the silver screen
A tragic fire, some tears were shed
I woke to find our hero dead
And wonder, ”What if this was me?”
If my life was cinematic
With a soundtrack so dramatic
You’d be the hero and You would save me
And it would have the sweetest ending
I want to live in such a way
That when I’m gone my friends would say
That if my life was turned to film
I’d be standing on a mountain shouting victory in the end
But in my heart I know it’s only true
If I’m supporting actor and the Oscar goes to You
If my life was cinematic
With a soundtrack so dramatic
You’d be the hero and You would save me
And it would have the sweetest ending
I don’t want to let You down
I want to make you proud
If anyone is watching me
I want to make it count for something
What if it ended here?
What if the credits rolled now?
What would the critics say?
Would it be the biggest let down?
If my life was cinematic
With a soundtrack so dramatic
You’d be the hero and You would save me
And it would have the sweetest ending

lovely song. :)

Priscilla rejoices in this foolishness. 2:35 PM

+Me+
Prissie- 20 - daddy God's beloved =) loves music. rock.mainstream.alternative.comtemporary.heavy. emo.indie.junk.grunge. loves reading + literature. loves family + friends. wants to you to meet MY BEST FRIEND* the one who sweeps me off my feet. the one who loved unconditionally. most of all eternally. His name? ---Jesus *=)

+Darrlinks+
joAn ^0^
richard
kiki
addy
Jiehua
Jesslyn
Francis(Sajc)
Carolyn Tay
Frawley ^^
Aaron
Vanessa aka Nessie
Kabetha aka KaY
Terence aka MooMoo
Princess Tin
Heng Tin
Mabs ^^
munster

+Getty Images
ChristianGuitar webby
Lifehouse
lit notes
Planet Shakers
Radical Angel
The Ataris
The Juliana Theory
Design

+Missing+
11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003
01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007


*astoria*
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)